Monday, April 14, 2014

Application Deadline Approaching for FIT International Trade & Marketing Program Online Degree Program

Have you been considering a career in international trade?  Interested in taking a class with faculty like myself?  Looking for online convenience in a degree program?  Then look no further!


I'm pleased to announce that applications are still being accepted for the online degree by the International Trade & Marketing Dept. (ITM) at the Fashion Institute of Technology (F.I.T.), to which I am a proud faculty member!

More information on the 2 year program and eligibility requirements can be found here.

For more information on the ITM Dept. itself, please go to this link here.

Hope to see you on campus!


Keep up with me at www.fashioncompliance.com or:
On Twitter @fashcompliance

No comments:

Post a Comment