Monday, November 2, 2015

Supply Chain in the Fashion Industry Event Nov. 10th

Interested in the behind-the-scenes inner workings of the movement of fashion from factory to sales floor?  Come to this event!

From Runaway to Retailer 
A Panel Discussion on Supply Chain in the Fashion Industry
Panel Members: 
Jacqui Wenzel, President, Kimora Lee Simmons KLS (Luxury fashion brand)
 
David Meir Sasson,  COO, Derek Lam (Women’s designer clothing, handbags and accessories retailer)
 
Corey Weeks, Director Supply Chain, Hudson’s Bay Company (Chain of 90 department stores that operates across Canada
Moderated By Jacqueline Jenkins, Dean of Graduate Studies, LIM College.

Taking place at LIM College in Manhattan together with APICS-NYC, you can get your tickets online here:

https://apicsnyc-li.starchapter.com/meet-reg1.php?mi=f887bdb1faac9efd39000c72023efdfe&id=138

See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +256709380176 















    Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on( brucedavid004@gmail.com ) or whataspp number is +256709380176 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Mike Defi God will keep blessing you , I got my withdrawal yesterday. Bitcoin trader is still the very best platform I have experienced myself, because they are very reliable and legit too, I invested $800 to earn $9,000..everything was so easy than I thought, I kindly recommend Mr. Mike Defi Hes Email: Defimike93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete