Monday, July 1, 2013

Sustainable Fashion Beauty & Health Symposium @ FIT NYC

 Come Join Me for the Fashion Institute of Technology's
2nd Annual Sustainable Fashion Symposium! 

On July 11th, I'll be speaking on "Green Marketing Claims" during the afternoon panel starting at 3 PM.  Other highlights include a sustainable fashion tour in NYC, a sustainable fashion show, and networking events.  For tickets to the event, click here.


For current F.I.T. students with valid I.D., COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION is available by typing in the promotional code "STUDENT" at checkout.  In order to gain access to the conference you will be required to show your F.I.T. student i.d. card, so don't forget it!
 
Questions/comments?  Post below or email me at fashioncompliance@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter @fashcompliance or "like" us on the Fashion Compliance Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/FashionCompliance
 

No comments:

Post a Comment